• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: CZ 457 MTR, 4 mags, DIP Bolt knob and 25MOA rail

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
CZ 457 MTR, 4 mags, DIP Bolt knob and 25MOA rail

New year and it's time to get rid of things I bought haven't touched due to a new job.
  • CZ 457 MTR in .22LR
  • DIP Product 25MOA "extended" rail and bolt knob (original round bolt knob is included)
  • (3) CZ 5 round metal mags and (1) CZ 10 round plastic mag.
  • Trigger on this is phenomenal, I set it just off the sear trip point and it breaks like glass.
  • Original owner, bought in Oct-2019, shot about a box through the excellent factory "match" barrel. Then got a great Walther threaded barrel for it soon after to suppress it and shot that for several hundred rounds. So I think this factory has less than 100 rounds on it. (I'll be selling the Walther barrel after this goes as a separate item).
  • Had the home based gunsmith that goes to my local range tap in the sling swivels in the left side since that all I use.
  • Shot fantastic with SK Rifle Match.
Very clean and hardly a mark on it. Just two small scratches you can see on the 5th photo near the grip.

Original cost for everything was ~$875. Yours for $750 shipped SOLD. Paypal FF or Venmo (preferred). I will also do Postal Money order or certified checks on this one.

SAM_3680.JPG

SAM_3681.JPG

SAM_3682.JPG

SAM_3683.JPG

SAM_3684.JPG

SAM_3685.JPG

SAM_3686.JPG

SAM_3687.JPG

SAM_3688.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 83Scout