• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - CZ SP-01 Shadow

bnanaphone

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2010
St. Louis
It has been SOLD!

I am the original owner of this SP-01 Shadow, bought from CZ Custom several years ago. It has performed flawlessly during the few rounds I put through it (around 400). I have never competed with it and have just used at the range for casual plinking and back to the safe. Everything that came with the pistol from the factory is included, manual, test target, allen key, 3 - 18 round magazines, etc. If you have never held a CZ 75 with the factory palm swell grips, you are missing out. This thing feels like it was made for your hand.

I am only selling it because I upgraded to a Tactical Sport Orange and no longer have a need for this one.

My price is firm at $850 with shipping and insurance included from my FFL to yours

The only trade I am interested in would be a Langdon 92 Elite LTT Full Size with trigger job plus cash from me.

Last edited: