• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms *SOLD* CZ-USA Custom Shop CZ 75 CTS LS-B 9MM

westford86

Minuteman
Aug 3, 2010
Anchorage, AK
*SOLD*

Up for sale is a CZ Custom Shop CZ 75 CTS 9MM. Single action trigger, and a Pre-B TS (Tactical Sport) slide with no firing pin block. This pistol features a black long slide and black poly coat frame. Fully adjustable rear sight and red fiber optic front sight. CZ 75 SA style short dust cover, swept hi-rise beavertail frame. Features 3lb single action, flat trigger. Extended magazine release and drop free magazine break. The pistol comes with five (5) 18 round magazines. Comes with the case and paperwork, including the test target from the CZ Custom Shop.

$1600 obo - The only trade I am really looking for is a Vortex Razor GenIII, I will entertain offers for other premium optics with an H59 or similar reticle.

Pictures here.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $40.00 via USPS priority from an FFL here in AK to your FFL. USPS Money Orders, discrete PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo if you prefer electronic payment.

ACtC-3cbTx6wMM5OuxwPCYml7SIx9mzlqppNm0to86eLb14zMgi9j8X649Br4ZMJfr_PWW1poK-AZHbXdNqzgjeslmrxGlECAuPy8vvpbCkx7cIsRZZ-WYXAAxxHfyb_AIHiltch0PNzMFIZj5wZD3uF7OotGg=w1500-h1004-no

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpeddler
This is such gun - both form and function are incredible. I am watching it here and on ar15, and I cannot take my eyes of it.
I hope it goes to a good home, where they can appreciate fine Czech girls educated in an elite private school.
GLWS!!!

Up for sale is a CZ Custom Shop CZ 75 CTS 9MM. Single action trigger, and a Pre-B TS (Tactical Sport) slide with no firing pin block. This pistol features a black long slide and black poly coat frame. Fully adjustable rear sight and red fiber optic front sight. CZ 75 SA style short dust cover, swept hi-rise beavertail frame. Features 3lb single action, flat trigger. Extended magazine release and drop free magazine break. The pistol comes with five (5) 18 round magazines. Comes with the case and paperwork, including the test target from the CZ Custom Shop.

$1600 obo - The only trade I am really looking for is a Vortex Razor GenIII, I will entertain offers for other premium optics with an H59 or similar reticle.

Pictures here.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $40.00 via USPS priority from an FFL here in AK to your FFL. USPS Money Orders, discrete PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo if you prefer electronic payment.

ACtC-3cbTx6wMM5OuxwPCYml7SIx9mzlqppNm0to86eLb14zMgi9j8X649Br4ZMJfr_PWW1poK-AZHbXdNqzgjeslmrxGlECAuPy8vvpbCkx7cIsRZZ-WYXAAxxHfyb_AIHiltch0PNzMFIZj5wZD3uF7OotGg=w1500-h1004-no
Hey, could you possibly weight the gun with an empty mag? Thanks