• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD - CZ455 Precision Trainer

Lmatt

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2017
Idaho
DIP trigger upgrade,DIP rail, AREA 419 rail, 20” non-threaded barrel. I’m guessing less than 200 rnds through it. I didn’t want to mark the receiver with the DIP rail so I put lead shot under the screws. So the rifle still appears to be new. I have all original parts, box, and manual. $800 obo

Attachments

• 28A6C997-D460-460E-AAC0-613D35BB3D36.jpeg
    28A6C997-D460-460E-AAC0-613D35BB3D36.jpeg
    637.4 KB · Views: 613
Where are you located? Which optic if on it? Interested in selling it how it sits? Have you tested different ammo in it? If so what was best?

I haven’t tested it with ammo or even the pictured scope for that matter. The scope in the picture is an ATACR 7-35x56 mil-c. So it would be considerably more. I actually moved it to my T1x. I was planning on keeping it, but would entertain selling the rifle with pictured scope for the right price. I only shot the rifle for groups with a 10-50x60 Sightron and the dip rail. The problem was that the dip rail came loose because I put lead shot under the screws to keep from marking the receiver. I was shooting at over 100 yards while it was snowing and blowing. So I have no idea of what kind of groups it is capable of.

I had plans to build a custom rifle that would clone it. I decided I didn’t want to get that much tied up into a rifle that would mainly be used as a hunting rifle. I ended up buying a Tikka CTR and actually really liked it in its factory configuration. So it was a no brainer to throw a T1x into a CTR stock.

I am open to trades. I thought I was made an offer, but apparently not.

DIP trigger upgrade,DIP rail, AREA 419 rail, 20” non-threaded barrel. I’m guessing less than 200 rnds through it. I didn’t want to mark the receiver with the DIP rail so I put lead shot under the screws. So the rifle still appears to be new. I have all original parts, box, and manual. $800 obo
Is this still available
$700 shipped (within reason anyways)
Is this still available

$700 shipped (within reason anyways)
Text me 6067929445