• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Desert Sand Cerakoted AICS AX R700 SA

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Up for grabs is a AICS AX R700 SA chassis with a 13” forend that has been cerakoted Desert Sand. Bought from another member here last year and has served me well but I want to try a different stock for competition. This chassis comes with the Anarchy outdoors/ @samb300 thumb rest, sawtooth rifles AIAX arca rail, RRS aux plate and I will include a new hoptic saddle blanket for it as well. The mag catch had 0.030” added to it to let my vudoo feed properly. You may or may not have to knock it down 0.030” to feed with your AICS mags or whatever.

Looking for 1650 shipped with all the accessories. PayPal f&f or add 4% g&s

EA699125-CCE2-4884-9C84-4A8BAC17301F.jpeg

Would you consider selling it with the Vudoo barreled action, receiver rail and Vudoo magazine?

Which barrel and which generation action does it have?

No. I already ordered another stock for it. It’s my competition rifle.

Up for grabs is a AICS AX R700 SA chassis with a 13” forend that has been cerakoted Desert Sand. Bought from another member here last year and has served me well but I want to try a different stock for competition. This chassis comes with the Anarchy outdoors/ @samb300 thumb rest, sawtooth rifles AIAX arca rail, RRS aux plate and I will include a new hoptic saddle blanket for it as well. The mag catch had 0.030” added to it to let my vudoo feed properly. You may or may not have to knock it down 0.030” to feed with your AICS mags or whatever.

Looking for 1650 shipped with all the accessories. PayPal f&f or add 4% g&s

View attachment 7528094
    Sent you a message.