• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Desert Tech SRS A1 - 6.5 Creedmoor/.300 Win Mag (MD)

Heliway

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
SOLD

Hello everyone! Looking to sell my DT SRS as I have barely shot it over the last 3 years. It is in overall good condition and I would estimate neither barrel has more than 500 rounds through it. I traded for this rifle on here several years ago, and moved shortly after so it has barely been used since. I did take it on a caribou hunt last year, so it does have some wear which I have tried to picture below. The sale package includes:

• DT SRS A1 Chassis w/monopod
  • 24" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel w/bolt
  • 26" .300 Win Mag barrel w/bolt
  • Soft Case
  • Hard Case
  • Action tool
  • 4 short action magazines
  • 1 magnum magazine (I thought I had 2, may have to dig around some more)
Scope and bipod not currently for sale, but I would consider including the DT scope mount (34mm, 20moa), if a buyer makes an offer.

Looking for $3800 + shipping. Paypal FF/Venmo for users with significant history, wire/money order or F2F for those without.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Edit: Since I've gotten a lot of trade offers, I figured I'd clarify that I am willing to consider trades + cash, although I would prefer to sell outright. Some of the trades I'd be interested in are:
  • Pistol Caliber Carbines: MP5, MPX, etc
  • High quality AR uppers (preferably 11.5-14.5)
  • Tikka bolt actions, either T1X (22lr) or T3X (.223 or .300blk conversion)
Willing to consider other trades, but cash is king for me

image0 (2).jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmerbrown32
Update to listing, I have offers for both conversions so if there is a buyer interested in just the chassis, I would split the package the following way:
  • Chassis: $2500 + shipping ($2600 w/scope mount)
  • Barrels/bolts: $650 each + shipping
  • Entire package: $3600 shipped ($3700 w/scope mount)
Long action mag will go with .300 and short action will split between chassis and conversion with priority to chassis purchaser. I'm not interested in trades for individual components at this time. Thanks!

Update to listing, I have offers for both conversions so if there is a buyer interested in just the chassis, I would split the package the following way:
  • Chassis: $2500 + shipping ($2600 w/scope mount)
  • Barrels/bolts: $650 each + shipping
  • Entire package: $3600 shipped ($3700 w/scope mount)
Long action mag will go with .300 and short action will split between chassis and conversion with priority to chassis purchaser. I'm not interested in trades for individual components at this time. Thanks!

Reactions: Heliway
Il take the 6.5 barrel/ bolt / 2 mags fkr 650$
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I have pending offers for both conversion sets, but am waiting for a buyer for the chassis, or a buyer for the whole package. Trying to move the whole thing at once so I don’t have random parts floating around. I’ll have you second in line if I get a chassis buyer