• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Dillon 650/750 Caliber Change Kit: .38/.357 SOLD

rg1911

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2012
Laramie, Wyoming
I have a complete caliber change kit for Dillon 650/750 loaders. The kit includes Dillon dies, shell plates, etc.

.38 Special/.357 Mag - $310 OBO delivered in Medium Flat Rate Box. Note: The powder measure must be disassembled to fit in the box. If you do not want the powder measure to be disassembled, please add $5.00 and specify that you want the kit to be mailed in a LFRB.

38Conversion_0856_web.jpg

I can accept USPS money orders (preferred) or discreet F&F Paypal (so long as there is no mention that anything is firearms-related).

Standard procedure: The first person to post "I'll take it" here, followed by a PM, gets the item(s). Please, to avoid confusion, you must post here first; PMs without the post here will be ignored.

Thank you,
Richard

Attachments

• 40Conv_Web_0857.jpg
    40Conv_Web_0857.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
It’s me again lol. Would you be willing to sell just the dies and cal conversion?