• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** DRD Tactical M762 Semi-Automatic TakeDown Rifle with 308 & 6.5CM Barrels.

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • DRD Tactical M762 TakeDown Rifle in Excellent Condition with Quick Change 308 barrel and also a Quick Change 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. Both barrels have less than 150 rounds thru them and shoot Extremely Accurate. Comes in its Super Compact Tactical Case with an extra cut out insert that holds a Glock Pistol with 8 magazines. This is a Serious Mission Specific Tactical Operations Weapon that takes MagPul P-Mags. Comes with 2- 20 round magazines and Flip Up Sights.

This is an Early 2016 Gen-1 Model that was Custom Hand Built and has tighter tolerances than the Gen-2 models.

Only $old Shipped and Insured to your FFL.

*****SOLD*****

See Link below to read all about this Rifle.

Video on Youtube

Last edited:
    Thanks for the compliment. It is a Very Sweet Rig indeed and I think I have it priced right.

I forgot to mention that this is an early 2016 Gen-1 Model that were actually Custom Hand Built and have much tighter tolerances than the Gen-2 Version that were mass produced. There were issues with the Gen-2's because of that. This one that I have Runs Flawlessly. Both barrels have Adjustable Gas Blocks and have been tested with a Suppressor with no issues.

Last edited: