• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sold - ELR Ready! Vestals Custom Rifles Cadex CDX-40 Shadow 32" 1:7 .375 Cheytac

MACHTECH

Say cheese!
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Michigan
    Yes, I'm selling my baby. This Cadex Shadow in .375 cheytac was re-barreled by Rob Vestal when it was brand new with a Bartlein 32" 1:7 twist heavy profile barrel. It shoots the 400 grain lasers incredible. The rifle will come with both stocks (standard and skeleton) all it's pic rails, stock spacer kit and manuals. Nightforce 7-35 ATACR w/ Mil-xt and ERA-TAC adjustable cant mount not included but can be available separate. LRA bipod not included either. Fitted pelican case IS included.

About this rifle....

If you are looking to get into ELR, this is the ticket! This rifle is still extremely accurate as I just cold bored the 1 mile this weekend and proceeded to go 10/10 at the 1760 target at rebel ridge. This rifle has had multiple hits at 2 and 2.5 miles. My load is a mild one. I have never pushed this too hard. I just hit 800 rounds (documented) on this barrel and the throat/bore look amazing for 800 rounds. There is just a hint of erosion starting to show up on the edge of the throat. Fire cracking is minimal as well. For example, My 416 Barrett hit 150 rounds this weekend and there's already around 3/16" of throat erosion and fire cracking 4" up the barrel. This barrel will see an easy 2000 rounds if you continue to take care of it like I have. I do have a replacement barrel for it at Rob's that is paid for and waiting. I thought the cheytac barrel would only go 1000 rounds. I was wrong. Lol.

I am asking $5,500.00 for the rifle, case and goodies.

The NF and ERA-TAC combo is $3,200.00 (with rifle purchase)

Extra Bartlein back-up barrel $750.00

Shipping and shipping insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.

First "I'll take it" gets dibs. Please PM with questions or interest.

Best Regards, Todd

IMG_20200806_154011615_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200806_154044591_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200806_153845840_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200806_154316492.jpg

Will listen to offers on the package and maybe sweeten the deal with the backup barrel.

These shadow rifles just ooze sex. Pity I am not a good enough yet to justify it. Hope you find a good home for it.

Reactions: MACHTECH