• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Eotech Vudu 5-25 md3 reticle

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    I am looking to sell/trade my Eotech Vudu 5-25 with md3 reticle. I mounted it on my cross and used it 1 time. Decided I wanted something different. Scope is great and made in Japan (Japanese Glass)

I am looking for a Athlon Cronus BTR gen2, Leupold mk5hd 3-16, NightForce NX8, Vortex AMG or similar quality/power range scope.

If interested in purchasing I would sell the scope (with box and everything it came with) for SOLD

I will post photos of the box if someone is interested.

20210613_101846.jpg
    20210613_101757.jpg

Last edited:
    I’ve got a VX5-HD 3-15x44 with alumina covers, windplex reticle. It would go great with that cross. That is exactly what I was gonna put on my cross if I ever got around to buying one but been wanting to try that vudu. Scope is just a few months old. Bought through opticsdepot, mounted on 30-30 and shot maybe 10 rounds. Mount all my scopes with electronic torque screwdriver.