• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD FFP S&B PM2 5-25x56 with DT turrets and H59 mil reticle

steve123

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
none of your business
I've had it since new when I bought it about 6 years ago. It never needed to be sent back because it's been a perfect scope all these years. It has very few tiny scratches and is in great shape.

I've won long range centerfire Field Course matches, 22rf tactical matches, and Field Target air rifle matches, as well as shooting out to 2200 yards on my Big Gun "with this scope" on all those different rifles~!

Reason for selling is I have two of these scopes but I'm going to sell this one and try another more expensive scope just for the heck of it!!!

The H59 has a $400 or more upcharge if bought new.

The same new scope at EuroOptic right now is $4399!!!!!!

3100 obo, no trade offers please, I need the $. Reduced to $3000 obo. REDUCED again to $2900.

Unless a serious buy comes along I won't be taking the scope off the rifle, or unless my new scope arrives.

These ARC rings are great rings, they do not mar the finish on the tube at all!! Though these rings are not included.

DSC00170.JPG

DSC00243.JPG
DSC00244.JPG
DSC00245.JPG
DSC00246.JPG

Last edited:
The rest of the pics are posted.

I forgot to mention the lenses are not scratched. To clean the lenses I would first rinse out the debris with the sink sprayer, then with a spray bottle of distilled water, then use a cotton ball and dish soap, rince again with distilled water, then dry with a soft cloth.
Never once did I wipe a lense in the field.

I still have this S&B. I didn't bump this thread again until now because this scope is super hard to part with being that I like it so much!

I wouldn't mind trying a Leica 5-30 with PRB reticle, ZCO 4.5-27, S&B 5-45, or a TT 5-25. If you want to come to some kind of arrangement on one of those with money on your end, or mine, or buy this outright, let me know.