• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD FN SPR 1st Gen For Sale

Rateoftwist

Gentle Ben
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2017
Apex NC
Hey all,
$1200 shipped to your FFL in continental US. This is a low use rifle that I threaded, upgraded the jewel trigger set to 2.5 pounds. It comes with the original Mauser style trigger to switch to if desired… this is a pre-64 action with Mauser style trigger. It comes with the original HS Precision Marksman-pattern stock, heavy 26-inch barrel with one 5 round magazine and currently in a McMillan a4 with area 419 arca rail installed with a (1) 5 round and (1) 10 round fn proprietary box magazine. It comes with the Area 419 sidewinder magnum brake. The rifle has only had 300 rounds through it… a safe queen and only re-finished because the original first gen rifle receiver was blued and over time turned red and I was concerned about protection against the elements with the loss of original blued color… all other parts parkerized. This rifle is a tack driver that I have used for track testing my various scopes. Needs to find a new home due to back surgery in near future… it is a great rifle. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. This is a really cool pre-64 rifle made in the USA and has the chrome lined 26 inch barrel. Note scope not included. The rifle is confirmed first gen based on time of purchase and serial number.

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    877.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4582.jpeg
    IMG_4582.jpeg
    703.3 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_4583.jpeg
    IMG_4583.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4584.jpeg
    IMG_4584.jpeg