• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: FN SPR A1 .308

Xrslug

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2018
[SOLD PENDING FUNDS] Selling my FN SPR A1 in .308 with 24” 1:12 twist heavy-profile barrel — this Special Police Rifle (“SPR”) has been well documented and discussed on this site, with lots of good information.

Pre-‘64 Model 70 action with controlled-round feed. McMillan stock with pic rail attachment for bipod. Near Mfg 20-MOA rail. Includes excellent factory FN “Tactical Box Magazine conversion kit” that drops in to the stock and converts to 5 and 10 round box magazines. Rifle will ship with one stock 4-round box magazine, and three additional magazines for the accessory TBM kit (two 5-round mags and one 10-round mag). This TBM kit retailed for $450.

I purchased this rifle in near new condition and I have put less than 500 rounds down range (all factory Gold Medal Match). The barrel is chrome-lined so this round count is negligible. See photos for condition.
Will ship in original factory box to your FFL (please ensure will accept firearm from private party). $SOLD shipped to CONUS FFL.

Last edited:
Bump with price drop. Also have a pair of 30mm TPS scope rings that I will include.

Hell, I forgot my SPR was a 1/12 twist. They way it shoots 175 grain bullets it never makes me wonder. What are the heaviest bullets these guns sling MOA? Mine still shoots lights out and we shoot almost every weekend. 168 and 175 handholds mostly. I think I have some Berger 185's I might try Saturday. Factory loads.

PB

Reactions: Xrslug
Hell, I forgot my SPR was a 1/12 twist. They way it shoots 175 grain bullets it never makes me wonder. What are the heaviest bullets these guns sling MOA? Mine still shoots lights out and we shoot almost every weekend. 168 and 175 handholds mostly. I think I have some Berger 185's I might try Saturday. Factory loads.

PB
This was my FN SPR A1 with Silver State Armory 175 SMKs. This thing was a phenomenal shooter, but damn she had a fat ass!!

Attachments

• 20141217_174757.jpg
    20141217_174757.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 68