• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD Forester Co-Ax SOLD

ACard

Chief Mad Hatter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2020
Cowtown
For your consideration I have the following. I will only ship CONUS. Payment methods preferred are PP f&f only, USPO money order, wire transfer. Low mileage on this press. Please be aware I can only ship on Thursday-Saturday.
$OLD delivered. I cover fees and shipping.

If you have no feedback, references, or presence on SH you can share then I may opt to not sell to you.

A04EB9AF-F6C1-4472-B1E4-7E4F83808E98.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
All accessories removed from sale, press will be as stock from Forester with regular handle installed, not short handle. Price adjusted for press only.

Ordered one back in December. Just saw that it won’t be available until August. 😞

That Area 419 zero press everything they say it is?
My buddy has one and he was getting the same exact number on sizing his brass every time no matter how hard he laid into the handle. He tried to get it to get a different reading and just couldn’t. Don’t remember what he was sizing, but for example he was getting “1.255” and nothing else. I’ll be getting one.