• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold - Found - Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50mm FFP ACSS-Apollo-6.5 CM

M1Army

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2017
Roswell, Georgia
Want to buy - Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-Apollo-6.5CR/.224V

Let me know if you have one you would like to sell.

Thanks, M1Army

Excellent....please keep me posted on your experience. I have not mounted it or plumbed it yet, so
will be interested in your experience. I will need to get a chronograph too

I have the Primary Arms Slx 3-18x50 ACCS HUD one on Howa 1500 short action 24" heavy threaded barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor (got it when Brownells had them on sale a while back) in a target competition Bell and Carlson stock.

I went to visit my son this past weekend and took for the first outing after building it up. I took Hornady 147 grain match ammo for my first outing to get a baseline. Got the chevron sighted in at 100 yards and I shot a 10 shot group at just over 1/2" - my son did the same (just a little wider). Once sighted in - the range had steel out at 300 yards and using the reticle and 300 yard BDE we both could ring steel at will no problem. I know a lot of folks may not think you can get a good scope for this price, but I have had excellent results with this scope as well as the 4-14x44 version with the ACCS HUDD. My son and I are both hunters and we have done very well with the scopes. I use these scopes on my M14's As well and they have held up well even with the tough cycle on the M14. I have a Ken Ferrell 20 MOA Rail and a Muzzle Brakes & More Brake.

M1Army

Attachments

• IMG_5172.JPG
    IMG_5172.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 32
Sweet setup! I have a brand new Savage 6.5 and the SLx Apollo. All still in box.

Did you chronograph your Hornady or go off published speeds? The PA chart is useful, but
you need to know MV.

Interesting that your scopes hold up well....my 'theory' is that since there in no constant use
of turrets and gears etc, a less $$$$ scope will work since the reticle is relatively 'fixed'.

We shall see how it does long range, which is where the weakness of a BDC reticle reveals itself

Many thanks.

No, sorry, sold it last month

Kind of regret selling it...great scope and PA will not have new ones out for many many moons