• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD !! Sold !!Frankford Arsenal Priming Tool

Ruskin

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2018
Northwest Arkansas
Frankford Arsenal Priming Tool
$75 shipped

IMG_0112.JPEG
IMG_0114.JPEG

All PMs have been responded to. Guys, if you want this reply to this post with "I'll take it". 1st I'll take it gets it.

Saying “I’d like to buy this” literally means the same as “I’ll take it” just different words. I’m new to this site as I explained. I joined specifically to buy this from you and wasn’t aware you had to use word for word to buy things. I’ve never heard that before in my life.

Saying “I’d like to buy this” literally means the same as “I’ll take it” just different words. I’m new to this site as I explained. I joined specifically to buy this from you and wasn’t aware you had to use word for word to buy things. I’ve never heard that before in my life.

Look here bud. Read the rules. You’re breaking at least two.

1: no shitting in threads
2: buyer and seller can choose to sell or not sell at their own discretion

Don’t respond or make any action that doesn’t imply you understand what you’ve been told here.

Look here bud. Read the rules. You’re breaking at least two.

1: no shitting in threads
2: buyer and seller can choose to sell or not sell at their own discretion

Don’t respond or make any action that doesn’t imply you understand what you’ve been told here.
Oh that’s how it is here?

I'm calling bullshit..........I'd like to buy a $12,000. AI .50 cal you have for sale is not "I'll take it"...........

There is one for sale in accessories right now for $65..........get it whiner......be sure to say "I'll take it"........

Last edited:
Ummm, I'd LIKE to buy a LOT of things.......But I also like being married. And a roof over my head. And the heat being on. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ruskin