• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD - FS: Brand new in box Trijicon Snipe-IR 35mm (IRCO35) Thermal Clip-on - $ - Final Price drop

grants471

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 28, 2018
    Fort Collins, CO
    Picked this up for a steal at a going out of business sale, brand new in box, never installed, used, or molested. Gun broker has them at $9,999 and so does amazon and ultimate night vision, pretty good price if you want to get in on the thermal clip-ons. From the Trijicon site:

The Trijicon SNIPE-IR is designed to become one with your optical day sight, both on the battlefield and on the hunting field. It comes with a 640x480 12 micron VOx sensor and OLED digital micro display that provides clear, brilliant imagery at a fast 60 Hz frame-rate system, even through pitch-black darkness.The Snipe-IR features 3 levels of white hot, 3 levels of black hot, a VisRelay Collimating Optic that eliminates parallax, and Mini D-LOC mount. It comes with a lenspen, hardcase, Trijicon logo sticker, and two (2) CR123 batteries.

Ship to anywhere in the lower 48, no international. Asking $, Accept paypal f&f, cashiers check, money order, or credit card over the phone through my gun store in NoCO. Not really looking for trades at this time, but you can message me interesting offers if you think you have something really good. Stock photo for now, unit will arrive to me on 7/2/19 and I will update pics. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Trijicon-Snipe-IR-Thermal-Clip-On-Sight-640x480_800x.png
      Trijicon-Snipe-IR-Thermal-Clip-On-Sight-640x480_800x.png
      325.7 KB · Views: 31
    Last edited: