• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: Full Custom CZ455 Bartlein, BSCAR, MDT ACC, Area419

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    Im finally letting go of my fully custom CZ 455 now that I have RimX and Vudoo’s. It’s really hard to let this go. It’s the most accurate 22lr Ive ever owned. This gun shoots consistently MOA @ 300yd with many groups submoa. It’s a tack driver @ 50yd and shoots consistently sub 0.75MOA @ 100yds with many groups in the .4 and .5’s @ 100yds. No expense was spared with this rifle.

This barrel has 1458rd rounds down it so its just barely broken in for a rimfire. The inside of the receiver and the bolt have been fully polished. It cycles like glass. The action has been bedded in the ACC with Devcon 10110 for a perfect, rock solid fit for extreme accuracy and consistency.

CZ 455 Action - $265
    DIP Aluminum Magwell $29.97
    DIP Aluminum Magazine Well Block $14.97
    20” Bartlein 0.90” Straight Contour Cut Rifled Barrel - $550
    Muzzle threaded ½-28
    It has a Don Smith reamer chamber
    Headspace set @ 0.041”
    Area419 30MOA Scope Base $100
    Anarchy Arms Swept Bolt Handle - $69.99
    Scalloped bolt knob - $30
    BSCAR Adjustable True 2 Stage Flat trigger (best trigger you can buy for a CZ) $200
    Trigger pull set at 8oz on send stage
    MDT ACC CZ 455 Chassis – Tactical Grey $1299.95
    MDT Adjustable Vertical Grip $49.95
    MDT Fixed Skeleton Stock Tactical Grey - Included
    MDT Folding SRS Stock Black - $579.95
    MDT Extended Magazine Release
    MDT Rear Bag Rider $49.95
    Qty 4 CZ 10rd Mags - $26.99 ea
    All 4 mags have +2 mag extensions on them $17.49ea
    CZ 22LR Mag Loader - $15
    Total: $3387

SOLD

300yd

400yd

Last edited:
    That's a beautiful rifle. Are you sure you don't want to keep it a few years, you know until I've paid off my wife's new car?

I see four mags in the pictures, do all of them feed reliable?

That's a beautiful rifle. Are you sure you don't want to keep it a few years, you know until I've paid off my wife's new car?

I see four mags in the pictures, do all of them feed reliable?

Thank you.. it really is. Haha. I'm sure, it needs to go now to recoup some funds.

They all feed 100%. These are the 4 mags that have been used with the gun since day 1.

Reactions: diverdon
    WOW. I followed this build for some time. Would've grabbed it up if I hadn't just ordered a Vudoo. Great Seller to deal with when I purchased a barrel off this build.

Reactions: padom
    Updated OP with additional parts I forgot were even on the gun... DIP Aluminum magwell, DIP Aluminum magazine block and the MDT Extended Magazine release lever. I also added pricing for the rifle with the fixed Tactical grey skeleton stock only, no folder and added the picture of the fixed stock.