• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: FX Royale Walnut .22 PCP Airgun with Accessories $1,300

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Yeah, I know it's technically not a firearm and can ship right to your door, but I figured I'd try it here before casting it off to GB or American Airguns.

Great trainer rifle when you're limited by soccer-mom backyard nosy neighbors. Those who know these rifles understand they are super accurate trainers and you can shoot them in areas where even your suppressed .22's won't be "legal". Quieter than my suppressed .22 and not as much penetration, so when the cops roll up to talk to you in your suburban sub-division you can show them, "it's just an airgun" and get away with a warning. (Course your neighbor will still be PO'd).

I am the original owner who bought this and all accessories from Airguns of Arizona

FX Royale 400 Walnut .22 12-shot magazine repeater ($1,700 new)
FX 4-stage Turbo Airpump ($240 new) (can also be filled by Scuba Tank in under 30 seconds, but the hand pump was convenient for me)
4 magazines ($90 apiece new)
Both 1" and 30mm ring sets

Pellets:
1) 4 tins, so about 1,800 (3 full, 1 barely used) RWS Meisterkugeln Pro Line Wadcutter 14.0gr.
2) 4 tins, so about 1,800 (3 full, 1 barely used) JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy Domed 18.13gr.
3) 2 tins, so about 750 (1 full, 1 partial) JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo Express Domed 14.3gr.
4) Straight Shooter pellet sampler boxes (2) with a variety of different pellets to see what works best.
For example, the JSB Express pellet got about 1,000fps and has about 32 ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle.
Manuals included.

Everything in in excellent condition. No leaks in seals. Accuracy is supurb. Trigger adjustable for pull and length. Great wind trainer in short distances.

Review: https://hardairmagazine.com/reviews/airgun-test-reviews/fx-royale-400-air-rifle-test-review-22-cal/

$1,300 SOLD

SAM_2857.JPG

SAM_2858.JPG

SAM_2860.JPG

SAM_2862.JPG

SAM_2863.JPG

SAM_2864.JPG

Last edited: