• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***

Yep. $7000 dollars and worth every penny.

Try finding a 2012 (Gen-1) GAP10 that is Brand Spanking New. ( Very Rare )

People are selling their Knights Armament SR-25 Rifles and Carbines for $7000 - $8000 dollars which are also AR10 variants.

This SR-25 is listed for $10,200 on AR15 so I don't think my price of $7K is all that bad.

Last edited:
the gen-1 GAP-10 is an awesome rifle. I have one of the first 10 built. I have 2500+ rounds on mine and I will never get rid of it. It is every bit as accurate as my precision bolt rifles. I don't think that the gen 2 GAP- 10 is made by the same gunsmith that made the gen 1,s. The gen-1 is a true work of art.

Reactions: 338LM_Sniper
If this doesn't sell by Wednesday I will more than likely just keep it. Its going to be a decent 50 degree weather day on Wednesday and I may just take it out on my private back yard rifle range and test her out. Or I may just store it away in my collection instead.

Still available Bump.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooper_257
This Knights SR25 just sold for $10K and for some strange reason used Knights SR25's are selling for over $8K? Not sure of why the Knights SR25's are commanding such Big Bucks? But you can get a More Accurate SR25 Variant here with my (NIB) GAP-10 for a much better price.

This Knights SR25 just sold for $10K and for some strange reason used Knights SR25's are selling for over $8K? Not sure of why the Knights SR25's are commanding such Big Bucks? But you can get a More Accurate SR25 Variant here with my (NIB) GAP-10 for a much better price.

Cause there’s been plenty of proof for the last 2 years, that KAC’s value only continues to rise. Regardless of the lack of precision you get from those systems. Not hard to look.

And with new updates to the forum, not hard to find out how much GAP-10’s have been selling for. Yes, even Gen1’s

401BC5CF-52A9-4EBC-98AA-18AC400F553F.png

Yes, I have noticed as well how the Knights SR25 has gone crazy over the past 20 months or so. But whats interesting is the fact that Knights still makes and sells these when in stock or available. I sure as Hell would not pay $10K for a new SR25 on any given day. I would wait until they are back in stock and get one at the normal price.

Now the GAP-10 Gen-1 is no longer made or available, and never will be again. And the last one that sold here recently went for $2800 and had 1800 rounds shot down the pipe and was well used. I spoke with the owner and he told me 1800 rounds and sent me pics of the bolt carrier and bolt face. Mine is Brand Spanking New, and to find a 2013 Gen-1 that is Brand New is Very Rare.

Maybe its not worthy of $7K, but to a collector it would be and being (NIB) it really should be. Used Gen-1 GAP-10's with 500 rounds and more are going for over $3K on average that I have seen on other sites. And I have seen a few used Gen-1's on GunBroker that sold for $5K in the past 3 months.

Last edited:
Yes, I have noticed as well how the Knights SR25 has gone crazy over the past 20 months or so. But whats interesting is the fact that Knights still makes and sells these when in stock or available. I sure as Hell would not pay $10K for a new SR25 on any given day. I would wait until they are back in stock and get one at the normal price.

Now the GAP-10 Gen-1 is no longer made or available, and never will be again. And the last one that sold here recently went for $2800 and had 1800 rounds shot down the pipe and was well used. I spoke with the owner and he told me 1800 rounds and sent me pics of the bolt carrier and bolt face. Mine is Brand Spanking New, and to find a 2013 Gen-1 that is Brand New is Very Rare.

Maybe its not worthy of $7K, but to a collector it would be and being (NIB) it really should be. Used Gen-1 GAP-10's with 500 rounds and more are going for over $3K on average that I have seen on other sites. And I have seen a few used Gen-1's on GunBroker that sold for $5K in the past 3 months.
Not really a collectors gun though...
(free bump)

• Haha
Reactions: LongRangeJunky
I have an early 2013 (Gen-1) GA-Precision GAP-10 in .308 Caliber up for sale. The earlier Gen-1 Rifles were built a Hell of a lot better than the newer Gen-2 version Rifles as GAP was making a name for themselves and payed attention to Detail and Quality in the early years. Plus the Gen-1 version is no longer available and was replaced with the Gen-2 model which is of Lesser Quality and not as accurate.

This GAP-10 is all Black in color, it has a 20" Bartlein Barrel with 1x11.25 Twist rate, barrel is Threaded 5/8x24 for Suppressor, and it has a Badger FTE Muzzle Brake installed by GAP. It also has the Upgraded MagPul PRS Stock, MagPul Grip, Geiselle 2 Stage SSA-E Match Trigger, and also came with a 34mm Badger Ordnance UniMount. This GAP-10 has the Tightest receiver lock up that I have ever seen with No Play or Wobble whatsoever, and Perfect color match up between receivers. This Rifle is Perfect and Absolutely Brand Spanking New. It will come with the actual customer order receipt, GAP Build Sheet, and round count booklet, along with documents for proper barrel break in. Everything that came with it from GAP. Shipped in a Custom Hard Shell Case. Awesome Rifle here, and Extremely Rare to find a Gen-1 GAP-10 (NIB).....

Price is $7000 Shipped and Insured.

***Will Trade for a High Quality 50 BMG repeater***

Tons of High Quality Pics available for Serious Buyers Only. Elmer Funds or Dreamers need not apply.

I will take the rifle!

I’m going to guess this was a Jeff Hayes (Flounder) built rifle. He knows how to make a .308 AR sing. So I’m told.

Reactions: AZLONGRIDER