• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD

I've been running PMAG 20LRs in this one so whatever mags are similar pattern should work. Round count is approximately 1700.

Reactions: Colt
A bit of a thread derail by a couple of low post count, non paying members, with a photo that looks like something taken for/off of Gun Broker, regarding an expensive item……. I’m not accusing anybody of anything, but I’m seeing red flags.

Proceed with common sense, gentlemen.

I met Kydron today, 22 March 2022 in person, and purchased this rifle. He is a standup guy.

The rifle actually appears to be in NEW condition just as it was shipped in the original container from GAP. There was mention of "normal finish wear" but I could not find it.
I have owned other rifles from George Gardner and feel fortunate to have the opportunity to make this purchase. Seller is good-to-go and then some.

Sold to me.
Charles