• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: Garmin Tactix Delta Solar with Applied Ballistics and Sapphire Crystal - PRICE DROP!

hacabrera071

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
McAllen, TX
Up for sale is my Garmin Tactix Delta Solar with AB and Sapphire crystal, works perfectly and the AB engine works as expected, tracks perfectly against my Kestrel. It comes with charging cable and the original black straps and I’m including a set of blue rubber straps which can be installed in all of 15 seconds. In the pictures below you can see some wear marks on the bezel, specially in the 4:00-6:00 area, but the crystal is perfect and works as expected. When I turn PulseOx off I usually get 10-11 days per charge, with PulseOx enabled it goes down to about 4-5 days per charge. If you want to extend battery life you can switch off some other sensors (like GPS) and it’ll render 30+ days per battery charge.

Price on this is 555 priority-shipped to your door, payment method can be PP FF, Venmo or CashApp.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Package arrived but the package was opened. Thank God the watch was in it.

Thanks
Jay