• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Glock 26 9mm with Extras

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    I am selling a lightly used Glock 26 9mm. Shows very little wear. Comes in the original box with 2 mags, Hyve billet +2 mag extensions, SI Flat and Straight Match trigger, Night Sites, Hyve extended billet magazine release, original mag base plates, original Glock trigger, Hogue grip sleeve that pulls off if you dont want it and the most comfortable Kydex/Leather IWB holster Ive ever owned. I have one of these for each of my glocks and love them. This one has barely ever been worn.

$480 Shipped CONUS to your FFL

Last edited:
    Also, this has the older, some people actually prefer more, tenifer treatment vs the newer Melonite treatment on the slide. Glock switched from Tenifer to melonite around 2011 I believe because the EPA was bitching about the chemicals used in the tenifer treatment.

I'll post some more pictures up here shortly of barrel to show how little this gun has been shot. Barely any wear on it.

I have over $300 in add-ons included here not including tax/shipping costs.