• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Glock 45 MOS

Benballer334

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 15, 2020
    Here is my Glock 45 MOS. It was used as my concealed carry package until I purchased the Sig Sauer P365. I am only asking $1000. I am not looking to trade nor am I looking to separate the package. It will come with everything from the factory (meaning all the original parts will be included) plus a few extra magazines. Yes, the Glock Gen 4/5 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm 33-Round Factory Magazine is included. Will also include a set of Trijicon Bright & Tough Suppressor Sights and TRUGLO TFX Pro Tritium and Fiber Optic Xtreme Handgun Sights. The Tier 1 Concealment Holster is fitted specifically for this package. The Glock has been outfitted with the following aftermarket parts:
    - Holosun HS407C-V2
    - INFORCE APLc Compact Auto Pistol Light (Glock specific model)
    - CHPWS V4 GLOCK MOS Adapter plate (Fits: Trijicon RMR/SRO/Holosun 407, 507, 508)
    - Glock OEM +2 Basepad
    exif_temp_image.JPG

Last edited: