• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: glock accessories; zev, jager, dawson, wolf

corey4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
pittsburgh pa
All sold

i down sized my glock collection to a few gen5s. i no longer need previous gen parts. all parts were bought specifically for gen 4. parts might fit gens 1-3 and 5 as well.

all prices are shipped

apex gen 4 extractor NIB: $55

5 zev firing pin springs and plunder spring, sold as one lot. i do not remember the poundage. as you can see, 2 have a different profile that the other 3: $15

ismi wolff recoil springs, and jager heavy recoil spring guide rod, sold as one lot: $35

dawson ice magwell gen4, no back strap. it will still work with the back straps, you just have to trim a bit off the bask strap: $60

zev trigger return springs: $2.50 each

glock "-" trigger connectors: $20 each

USPS money orders, walmart, western union, bank checks, cash, PayPal friends and family only, Venmo, you get the idea, i'm pretty easy to get along with. If you accidently send funds without F+F, funds will be denied. NO COMMENTS!!!

Last edited: