• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: Grayboe Renegade Hawkins DBM custom

dk-1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2007
Central, Ca.
I hate to say it, but I think I've come to prefer chassis!! Selling this Grayboe Renegade which I customized by texturing the pistol grip area with Marine Tex, added two flushcups on the left side, added a kydex cheek riser from Matthews, and refinished the stock with a textured smear ATACS style camo pattern which blends with FDE. It comes with Hawkins Precision M5 bottom metal which has been coated with KG gun coat in FDE. I'll include a set of pillars for re-bedding it into your action. The bottom metal has been bedded and can be a good starting point. Inletted for Remington 700 SA RH.

I'd like $500 shipped (open to reasonable offers) or trade towards a KRG X-Ray or MPA chassis. Best way to get ahold of me is by text at 559-908-1391

Last edited:
I forgot to mention in the original post, but it also comes with an Atlas picatinny rail which replaces the two front sling swivel studs.