• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD Grayboe Ridgeback w/ Bottom Metal

crossgun

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2008
N.E. Ohio
Selling a LIKE NEW Grayboe Ridgeback with Vudoo Bottom Metal in Grey with Black Web finish. Stock fits RH Remington 700 Short Actions and clones. Factory Grayboe barrel channel fits Remington Varmint, Sendero, 5R and Tactical Profiles. Includes Vudoo M5 Style Detachable Bottom Metal for AI pattern mags.

Adjustable spacer system with 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad providing 12.75 - 14" Length of Pull adjustment.
Adjustable cheek piece
Embedded bubble level.
12 MLOK slots on forend to attach MLOK mounts and accessories.
2 flush cups installed on buttstock, 1 on left hand side and 1 on bottom.
Aluminum pillar bedded.

Condition is like new with NO Dings, NO Dents or scratches. Never fielded.

$450 Shipped CONUS. Payment PP F/F

IMG_2181.jpgIMG_2182.jpgIMG_2183.jpgIMG_2184.jpg

Last edited:
Is there enough material left to widen the barrel channel ?? Need something for a MTU contour.

Is there enough material left to widen the barrel channel ?? Need something for a MTU contour.
I will chime in considering I had one of these. I opened up the channel to fit a heavy Palma and had plenty to spare. A MTU will fit no problem. Great stocks.