• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD - Gunwerks G7 BR2 Ballistic Laser Rangefinder

SmokyJoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
Sonoma County, CA
SOLD
Gunwerks G7 BR2 Ballistic Rangefinder - Metric
$625.00 ***SOLD***$600.00 shipped/insured
Discreet Paypal + 3% or USPS Money Orders only

This is an excellent laser rangefinder with a built in ballistic computer. I purchased it new from Gunwerks a little more than a year ago. It is in excellent condition and has always worked for me. Includes the original box with case and instructions. No scratches or damage to the glass or unit. Ranges out to approx 2,000Y (1,828M) with ballistic solutions out to approx 1,400Y (1,280M).

I set this up for my 6.5 CM 140gr load, and it gives me accurate Mrad corrections, which I have used with success out to 1000Y. Ranging is quick, and, the adjustable readout brightness is useful in low light or bright conditions. Getting distance in meters instead of yards has not been an issue as the solution I am looking for is displayed in Mrad regardless of how the distance is listed. You can enter up to 5 different sets of ballistic solutions for different rifles/calibers/loads. It just works.

For wind corrections, since I learned to read wind in mph, I put a sticker next to the eyepiece showing the conversion from meters/sec to mph, ie, 2 mps = 4.5mph. After ranging you can scroll through the wind speed corrections to most closely match what you estimate the wind speed to be, and it displays the corresponding correction.

First to PM or Post “I’ll take it” gets it. Send any questions via PM.

From G7:
“On board sensors measure distance in meters, incline angle, barometric pressure and temperature to provide a drop solution. Ballistic calculations are powered by the G7 ballistic engine that uses precise algorithms configured to provide ultra-fast corrections displayed as a Shoot-to-Range in BDC mode, angular values in MOA or Mrad, or in centimeters at the measured distance. Wind corrections in 2 meter/sec are also provided in MOA, Mrad or centimeters for each drop solution.”

Gunwerks G7 BR2-1.jpg
Gunwerks G7 BR2-4.jpg
Gunwerks G7 BR2-2.jpg
Gunwerks G7 BR2-3.jpg
Gunwerks G7 BR2-5.jpg

Last edited: