• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD. Hat Creek Advanced Rifle Course

Laxin

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019
Looking to sell 2 passes to Hat Creek Advanced Rifle Course in Riggins,ID. Passes include 5 days of precision rifle training, on-site lodging, and meals.

Would really like to sell these to mil/le shooters. Coordination has already been made to transfer passes over to whomever purchases.

Price is $2500 each or best offer. Willing to do a deal for the pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbutcher
I’ve had a few people ask questions about the dates for the course. The dates are not set. So whoever purchases the course pass/passes will coordinate directly with Hat Creek to schedule the dates.

Helping out the OP. I was on their email list if they offered a civilian class. Looks like they’ll be dropping one tomorrow for an April class. Cost is $3000 for four days. OPs cert would save you some money. Unfortunately I can’t attend.

1643661941266.jpeg

Free bump. This place is a shooters resort. Top tier facility with amazing instruction from Brian. You won’t shoot every steel available in 4 days. Can’t recommend enough.