• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold Hensoldt 6x24 56mm Rifle scope.

Distance570

Central PA
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2021
Pennsylvania
My name is Tyler. I have a Hensoldt ZF 6x24 56mm objective rifle scope for sale. I am asking $1675 for the riflescope and all accessories included originally with the rifle scope. I would personally say it's in good to great condition. I take care of my items. Everything in the attached files comes with this rifle scope including the Badger Navyspec Scope Rings, if the buyer wants the rings. I will meet the buyer anywhere in central Pennsylvania or I will ship the rifle scope and accessories at my expense. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have! I also have a listing on GunBroker that I added yesterday for this specific scope.

Attachments

• PXL_20221206_174220553.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221206_174220553.MP.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 207
  • PXL_20221206_174348747.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221206_174348747.MP.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 208
  • PXL_20221206_174355280.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221206_174355280.MP.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 198
  • PXL_20221206_174412999.jpg
    PXL_20221206_174412999.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 187
  • PXL_20221206_172309400.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221206_172309400.MP.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 186
  • PXL_20221206_172055304.jpg
    PXL_20221206_172055304.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Reactions: BCX
PM me for any doubt on reputation. I have a few individuals that I have done successful business with

Last edited:
Hello Gentlemen yes it's the same Riflescope. I just put it on GunBroker yesterday. The scope has to sell no I do not believe it's awkward in any way. You may absolutely bid on it. It's an amazing scope. If it doesn't sell I will be keeping the scope

We are all leary when it’s been 1.5 years since your last post and you show up selling a high end scope at a very discounted price. Then to find it on GB for $400.00 more. You can’t be upset that we are questioning this ad.

Reactions: Distance570
We are all leary when it’s been 1.5 years since your last post and you show up selling a high end scope at a very discounted price. Then to find it on GB for $400.00 more. You can’t be upset that we are questioning this ad.
I'm not upset sir. I didn't get any bites on here so I posted it to GunBroker trying to at least make my money back. I got the scope for a good price, however I do need the funds. I know it's been awhile since I posted. I don't usually post anything I scan the forums mostly. Looking to buy items. I have very reputable individuals that will vouche for me if that's the issue.

Where I come from you treat people good and you live an honest life. I have nothing to hide if I can answer your questions I absolutely will. I cant change the whole feedback issue but I can discreetly give you names of individuals I've done business with.

Where I come from you treat people good and you live an honest life. I have nothing to hide if I can answer your questions I absolutely will. I cant change the whole feedback issue but I can discreetly give you names of individuals I've done business with.
Please limit post bumps to once every 48 hours per site rules.

Why did you just now edit and up the price here to match the GB ad?

Why have you not marked this sold (or otherwise ended this posting) since you have a bidder on a no reserve GB auction that cannot be undone?

None of these actions (or inactions) make any sense, that is unless you are a scammer or have hacked a user account.

Reactions: 1911hombre

Why have you not marked this sold (or otherwise ended this posting) since you have a bidder on a no reserve GB auction that cannot be undone?

None of these actions (or inactions) make any sense, that is unless you are a scammer or have hacked a user account.

I'm trying to make everything match so there is no miscommunication. I have indeed not thoroughly explained that this Riflescope is for sale now on GunBroker for a buy it now price of $1675 which is what I started the price at originally with this post on snipershide. I am still selling this scope I am honestly not sure how to link this post with GunBroker. Quite frankly I will always post my items cheaper on snipershide. The guys on the hide are mostly great individuals. I tried to post it on here first. I had very few inquiries on a top tier scope for it's price point. I am told it's because of not having feedback. The only reason I use PayPal is to protect myself and the buyer. As you have stated I changed the add because it's not fair that I now have a bid on an item and can no longer sell it for $1275. If I could end the auction for an individual that wanted the scope for $1275 I would. If it makes everyone feel better I will mark this item as sold. Even though the item is not sold it's for sale in an auction style setting with a buy it now. You always set the buy it now higher than the auction price. You have to have a certain percentage more than what your starting price is. If there is any amount of proof that I am legit, that I can provide please let me know! I'm just trying to prove I'm real on here. GunBroker you post it and individuals bid on an item, I don't see how it is any different than the hide. Certain individuals treated me great on here, people that I have a ton of respect for. I'm trying to do the same and post a great scope at a great price. Is $1675 buy it now all that much for a Hensoldt??

Where someone lists their property for sale is none of your business. Just move on if you don't want to buy the scope. The scope is considered sold on Gun Broker once someone bids on it so just ignore this listing. If you want to be a Mod call Frank and apply.

Reactions: Distance570
Where someone lists their property for sale is none of your business. Just move on if you don't want to buy the scope. The scope is considered sold on Gun Broker once someone bids on it so just ignore this listing. If you want to be a Mod call Frank and apply.
Thank you for your input and your advice! I am marking this sold. It will be on GunBroker if anyone is interested following this post

This double listing without saying is a problem

We have issues with scammers who take old postings, sale listings from other sites and then recreate the ads here to scam people

The reports are solid, we should look at this stuff, and the fact you don't say, Yes this is mine on GB is a problem

I will let you answer me, then I will rule on this, if I don't like the answers I will remove the post and user

We can't have this stuff where people have a reasonable question about a post, we want people do their homework and in this case the homework revealed an issue... Either a YES that is mine on GB or NO it's not me

Reactions: Softtail103
Yes Sir this is my Riflescope on GB. I realize I don't always know the site rules and I want to understand them. I am an honest individual. I will explain in full detail if you wish to hear what happened. I also believe that because an individual does not have feedback should not determine the kind of individual he or she is.

Respectfully,

Tyler Miller