• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD here...Benelli SBE2 $1,200

tschiemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sold here. Thanks.

—-

I took this SBE2 28” bbl 12 gauge on trade and its the SBE2 Gore Optifade Marsh Camo.

$1,200 shpd. Your FFL dealer must accept from a private person.

It has the Comfortech factory stock and takes 3 1/2” shotshells

Everything is nice. I have fired a box flawlessly.

I had my printer make a full size manual and I bought chokes and a choke tube wrench so have purchased/

1 new IC and 1 Cyl Benelli choke tube from Ft Thompson
1 new Rem choke tube wrench from Ft T too, which fits these

It came w an IM choke in it and a generic choke tube wrench

No box.

I saw a spot of surface rust on the outside of the bolt carrier and tried a light copper brush and decided to sent the carrier to CCR in Tennessee and it came back perfect. The original owner said he disassembled it after every duck hunt every season and oiled and that it has minor scratches from the duck blind.

Here are pics of the gun, bolt carrier after I exposed the rust spot and as it is after CCR’s masterful work.

If local, you must show me your Ark DL. If shipping your FFL must accept from a private person.

Shipping UPS ground.

USPS MO if you will overnight it, or bank to bank transfer.

In your PM provide your Email too.

I have it posted on a local hunting board so do not expect this to last long.

Pics

Here is the original owner’s post:

“Very nice, used Benelli Super Black Eagle 2. Functions flawlessly and patterns very nice! 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 inch. Gore Optifade Marsh Camo. Cosmetically, this gun is used and has multiple scratches from the duck blind. Mechanically, it's perfect! Always taken down after the hunt, dried, cleaned and oiled. Never had any failures in the field with this gun. Wife got me another one so I'm passing along this gem! $1275.”

Last edited:
Reactions: radical1911