• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***SOLD*** Impact 737R, AW cut, 308 bolt face, and 22" Bartlein 6.5 Creedmoor M24/40 barrel, new

zenn1102

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2017
Sanford, NC
*****SPF to Waco Kid--meeting locally tomorrow*****
**SOLD, paid, and delivered locally----Thank you Waco Kid and Snipershide!!**

Up for sale is an Impact Precision 737R action, AW cut, 308 bolt face action, and a Bartlein 6.5 Creedmoor shouldered pre-fit M24/40 1:8 twist barrel from Altus, finished at 22". Purchased this setup brand new earlier this year, and didn't get around to setting it up, bought a RIM-X instead. Zero rounds through both pieces. Only test fit the action to make sure it would clear the skins on my AI AT chassis. Action can accept both AICS and AW magazines. Full disclosure: barrel has a couple very small handling or tooling marks that I'm unable to capture with my camera skills.

Also available is a new TriggerTech Diamond 2-stage trigger, pro curved, and a new set of Clymer 6.5 CM go, no go gauges available to action/barrel buyer only. Used and dirty Area 419 6.5CM brake comes free with barrel and action as well.

Info on barrel:
This Impact pre-fit combination is regularly out of stock.

Pricing:

Action, barrel, and brake: $2k shipped priority insured to your FFL
Action, barrel, brake, trigger, and gauges: $2225 shipped priority insured to your FFL

Please insure that your FFL will accept a firearm package from a non-FFL/private citizen before committing to purchase. Not wanting to separate at this time, but would consider split if barrel would sell first. Sales only to lower 48 US states ONLY.

Location: Sanford, NC. Local FTF sale would get a price break. Also have 60 rounds of 143 ELD-X at a good price for local buyer.

Payment via discreet PP FF, certified bank check, or USPS Postal money order. Bank check and PMO would require mailing with tracking. I ship Tuesday-Friday. Package(s) will ship next day after cleared payment received. Please PM here if interested.

Some feedback here, and plenty more over on ARFCOM under same username. Tons of feedback on Ebay as well.

Only trades:
Geissele SSA-EX lightning bow AR trigger
Knights Armament SR-15 BUIS set in black
LMT Specwar 11.5, or quad 13.5 upper
Manners PRS TCS back in black, right hand or MCS PRS1-T in carbon

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs