• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD - K&M Arbor Press w/ Dial Micrometer and Standard Force Pack

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    Selling a very lightly used K&M Arbor Press w/ Dial Micrometer and Standard Force Pack ... also including a nice T-handle 3/16 allen for adjusting height. Dug deep and bought an AMP Press and no longer use this ... it's too nice to just sit around getting dusty. Perfect working order.

$225 PayPal F&F (firm) (shipped) (UPS-Ground).

1680112273640.png
    1680112325346.png

I'll take it if youre open to paypal goods-n-services. I'm fine to cover the 3% fee
    Must be F&F (with no comments) to avoid violating PayPal policies and getting your account frozen.
    All of my excellent reviews from sellers and buyers should provide you with comfort.
    I'm as "legit" as it gets.
    DM me if you're still interested. Trust me ... I'm trying to protect both of our PayPal accounts.

Must be F&F (with no comments) to avoid violating PayPal policies and getting your account frozen.
    All of my excellent reviews from sellers and buyers should provide you with comfort.
    I'm as "legit" as it gets.
    DM me if you're still interested. Trust me ... I'm trying to protect both of our PayPal accounts.
    sent you a PM