• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD - KAC Knights Armament SR15 URX 3.1 13.5'' P/N 30326 - Price Drop

ArchangelGT

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2019
TX
Knights Armament SR-15 URX 3.1 13.5'' P/N 30326 - Cerakoted Magpul FDE
These started out as brand new KAC URX 3.1 13.5'' that were AAC marked, but the cerakote completely covers the AAC marking (see last pic) but leaves the deeper KAC markings.
I had the cerakoter mask the threads for the upper receiver and barrel nut, also I uninstalled the bottom spring and lock up detent prior to being cerakoted to ensure that they wouldn't get gummed up, and reinstalled them after. I have two of these I was going to use for a projects, but decided to go a different direction. I never even put the top and bottom back together. Barrel nut and the four URX screws included.
SOLD

Edit:
Per requested image of new barrel nut and hardware that's included added.

Payment Via PP FF or +4% for fees, Venmo, or Zelle

Trades: KAC URX 4 MLOK 13'', KAC 30mm Extended Scope Mount, Geissele SSA-E, Leupold Mk5 3-18x CCH or Tremor 3 Reticle, Nightforce ATACR 3-16x MIL-XT Reticle

Last edited:
Seriously my favorite handguards. If I needed more I’d be all over these.