• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold Kahles 5-25i W/ $385 extras asking only $2550

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    have a great shape Kahles 5-25i used but in great condition with box.This is the current gen.

Asking $2,550 for everything, including the extras. New this set up was around $3,650ish

Ships form Belmont CA

Selling it with $385 in extras included in the price for a turn key package:

Seekins 34mm Scope Rings – clears handgard on AI RPR etc.. $149.00
    https://www.seekinsprecision.com/product/scope-rings/scope-rings-35mm-tube-1.html

Tenbrex Scope front cap $60.00
    https://tenebraex.com/tenebraex-tool?field_optic_brand_model_tid=3418

Flatline level mount List Price $169.99
    https://flatlineops.com/products/levels/covert-34mm

Unknown-11.jpeg

Unknown-10.jpeg

Unknown-9.jpeg

iPone picture hand held of house about 300 yards away @ 12x ish -- It looks much better than the image
    Unknown-5.jpeg

List on the Kahles 525i is $3,299.00!!
    Kahles K525i 5-25x56 SKMR3
    The K525i is the professional choice for highest demands

The big brother of ultrashort K318i is the new flagship of KAHLES in the field of tactical riflescopes. It combines in an inimitable way maximum optical performance and highest precision with unique handling and ergonomics.

The rugged K525i with its practical magnification range has been developed for tactical use and long distances. It is intended to help ambitious shooters to achieve records. The clearly defined, precise clicks, together with the exceptional repeat accuracy, provide highest precision and reliability.

Due to the unique KAHLES arrangement, all operating elements can easily and comfortably be operated with the intuitively preferred hand, without having to reach over the scope and without having to move out of the shooting position. The patented central arrangement on top of the riflescope makes right- and left-handed operation equally comfortable. Ergonomically the windage is ideally placed on the left side for right-handed shooters and on the right side for left-hand shooters.

The essential information on the turrets is clearly readable from the aiming position. The large adjustment range provides enough reserve for each situation. Consequently, at competitions, the shooter can fully concentrate on the essential.

The K525i is available with a precise illuminated reticles in first focal plane. Beside the proven and popular SKMR3,

The innovative, patented TWIST GUARD windage with it´s freely rotating end cover, reliably prevents an accidental movement of the windage. This simple solution does not only protect the windage from accidental movement, it also allows the shooter a fast and unhindered handling of the windage without cumbersome need of “locking” and “unlocking”.

The allen key for zeroing the turrets, numbers to those little, practical details. It is housed in the cap of the illumination unit and therefore always available. Hence the illumination unit can easily be opened without any tool.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    Maximum optical performance – field of view, high contrast image, high definition
    Absolutely reliable repeat accuracy and precise, clearly defined click mechanism
    right side windage
    Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) (20 m to ∞)
    Innovative TWIST GUARD windage (patented)

Precise illuminated reticle in 1 st focal plane

Last edited:
    It still available and I’d like to sell it with the accessories. Heck, if you have a time and didn’t want them you could sell them for a few hundred bucks. This is the best deal on the Hide.

Answering the next most common questions I keep getting asked.

1. The glass on this scope is perfect and it is very very very very close in image to my ZCO or any top Tier scope I’ve owned.

2. I didn’t plan on selling it and really do NOT want to, but I bought a second home in Wyoming for my Son to live in while at UW and canceling a build. Using the money to paint the inside of the house... college is flipping expensive

3. Going to another match this weekend. Will most likely be out of touch until Sunday night.

Jim T

I'd like to do the transaction on Pay Pal