• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold...Kalhes 6-24 SKMR 3 LSW

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    I have a LSW Kahles 6-24 x56mm Gen 3 Optic for sale with SKMR 3 reticle. It is in 95% shape ( I only say this because I can't find any mark on it but maybe someone else can). I have been on Snipers Hide for a long time and have sold many, many items so rest assured this item wil come to the one who buys it - no shenanigans will be involved ;)

Price $2000 + $50 shipping to lower 48 states and it comes with everything from the factory in the original box and a set of 34mm Nightforce 1" rings or $1900 + $50 shipping without rings.

***No Trades***

Payment Option, check, Paypal, Zelle, Money Order - Everything must clear before it ships. If you need more pictures please let me know and I can email or text them to you.

Kahles K624i Features:
    • Left handed version available
    • Innovative parallax adjustment integrated in the elevation turret
    • Parallax adjustment from 50m to infinity
    • Illuminated reticle in the first focal plane allow safe distance and size measurements
    Kahles Pic 1.jpg
    Kahles Pic 2.jpg
    Kahles Pic 3.jpg

Last edited:
    Like what kind of optics? Hunting, tacticool, BR?

I don’t care, I was going to throw in cash. I have a shv f1 and a VX5HD 3-15x44 impact 29 moa ret. Both would come with vortex pmr rings.

Sorry man the reduction wasn’t directed at you. I’m not interested in optics for trade. Really just looking for funds to put against another project.