• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with Link (BT)

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    This is my own Kestrel that I bought brand new and has served me very well. It is in excellent condition both physically and working, screen has a few minor scuffs that are barely visible. I will also include the awesome hand cut lanyard that you see in the picture and a very nice Energizer Lithium AA battery, along with a brand new battery in the box. I have had this connected to my Leica 2800.com LRF and it has worked great, can also pair with Sig LRF's with BT. This has Ballistics software but it is not "Applied Ballistics"; however it can be upgraded to "Elite" (see link below). Comes with the original box and paperwork.

SOLD Asking $345 Shipped to CONUS. PayPal FF or Zelle preferred. PM me if you have questions, no trades please.

You can get all the technical details of the unit below:

Here's a great review of the Sportsman unit which is essentially the same (see above link for details on differences)

2021-01-03 13.49.14.jpg

Last edited: