• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD: Kestrel 5700 sportsman w/ link

precisionrifleman

BAMF
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Here is the information right from kestrel. Here is my story, I bought an XRS2 package that came with this meter and weather vane kit. I already own a 5700 elite, which this meter can be upgraded to if needed. It is brand new in the package, asking $350 or trades.

What was new with the Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics over the previous Kestrel 4500 Sportsman series:

• Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobiel / Android / IOS
  • Spin Drift - this was not on the 4500 Sportsman
  • Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
  • Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series
  • Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
  • Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
  • Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
  • Scratch and breakage-resistant window
  • All meters include both options of Red (NV - Night Vision) & White backlights.
  • Slightly bigger, not really noticeable difference. Fits same cases.
  • Roughly 10,000 data points.
Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Features

• Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver, including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.
  • Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph.
  • Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers. and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.
  • Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
  • Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
  • Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
  • Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup.
  • Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
  • Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
  • 5-year warranty

Not sure i can part with them but would you be intrested in a 1-4 VPO?