• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Keystone Accuracy 18" 22LR Match Precision AR Upper

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    I am selling one of my Keystone Accuracy AR22 custom match uppers.

This is not an insert/kit upper. It's a fully machined custom 416SS Green Mountain AR 22LR barrel with fully machined tenon, feed ramp and extractor grooves from a Green Mountain 1:16 1.2" 416SS blank.

Those of you that know what this is know they shoot lights out. Shoots CCI SV very accurately and hammers with Eley and Lapua. Runs Black Dog or CMMG 22lr AR mags on your standard AR lower.

18" Keystone Accuracy Custom Match
    Service Rifle profile

Fully machined tenon, feed ramp and extractor grooves
    1/2-28 rimfire threads
    SS thread protector
    Green Mountain 416SS blank
    Aero forged Upper Receiver
    CMMG SS bolt, spring and rail
    Milspec AR15 standard charging handle
    15" Matrix MLOK Handguard

I can sell the upper as is ready to drop on your AR15 lower or I can sell just the barrel, bolt and bolt assembly for you to put in your own upper.

Here a link to the Black Dog 22lr mags. I run the 10rd Steel lip ones from the bench or prone. 15rd work great standing.

Only has 375rd down it. It's barely been shot. I shoot my 12" SBR Keystone AR22 with suppressor 99% of the time. John built this for me 4 or so years ago I wanted to see if there was any accuracy difference between my 12" and this 18". There wasn't. They both straight hammer. Just been collecting dust in the back of the safe

SOLD

Last edited:
    Here some CCI SV 50yd groups. Shoots consistently MOA @ 50yd with CCI SV and shoots even better with Tenex.

RcmYk1P.jpeg

Reactions: BurtG