• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire *SOLD!* Kidd 2-stage 10/22 trigger

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
Looking to sell the following 10/22 parts:

-Kidd 2-stage trigger set at 12oz/12oz (total 1.5lbs) w/ straight black trigger

The prior owner of the Kidd trigger said the return spring on the bolt stop somehow broke, so a new one will need to be installed. Not sure if Kidd sells that separate or if you’d need to send it in, but it works flawlessly aside from wanting to hold the bolt open any time the barrel is pointed directly down (works flawlessly unless it’s literally almost vertical, then it wants to hold the bolt open every time you cycle it). I’m asking $235, which includes shipping and insurance. This is cross posted, so first “I’ll take it” in the thread, followed by a PM will get it. Thanks!

590E6A98-CEA5-49EA-B9CE-5C25804845CD.jpeg
C517E17D-9605-428A-88F2-FC0A6BCDB753.jpeg
8127A987-2F30-450A-986D-F727FA7D3817.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump, now $825 shipped and insured. This is an unfired/new receiver, the best two-stage trigger money can buy, and a barrel with 200rnds on it!

$800 shipped for everything. If parting out, individual component pricing remains as stated. I want to reduce my shipping expenses and time as much as possible, hence the incentive to buy it all together. To buy these new elsewhere (and they practically are new, the receiver/bolt literally are unfired) would run you just shy of $1000!

Bump! I'll consider reasonable offers on the individual components. If you buy everything at my asking price of $800 shipped, I'll throw in two BX-25 mags for free!

Bump it up top again. This would be an amazing base for an NRL22 rig, and would match up perfectly with the 10/22 Bravo dropping later this year from KRG... ;)

JUST now realized my math on the pull weight was, shall we say, “progressive.” :ROFLMAO: I’ve updated the OP to reflect the correct pull weight Still for sale!

Price drop to $250 shipped. This is as low as it goes. I may send it back to Kidd for the spring if it doesn’t sell before Wednesday, after which any expense incurred having the spring installed will be added to the price. Functions fine without it, so if you want the best trigger a man can buy for the 10/22 at a significant savings over new, grab it now!

I’m about to send this off to Kidd, but I’ll give it a weekend of OBO to see what happens. Otherwise, off it goes Monday for a tune-up!

Still haven’t had a chance to send this in, but will be making a post office run Wednesday. I’m open to reasonable offers if someone wants it as-is to save a few bucks!

Dropped to $235 until 1PM tomorrow. After that, it’s getting shipped back to Kidd and relisted at a higher price to reflect it’s fixed and tuned condition once I have it back. Save 30% off a Kidd 2-stage!