• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD!!! KMW Sentinel - Integrated Mounting Block

reximus

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2012
Columbia, MO
www.maxeffective.com
I've got a KMW Stentinel up for grabs here. Recently got my dad into LR shooting and he stole the barreled action, so this beaut is on the chopping block! Great condition, very minor indications of use. Have only had the one barreled action in it since new.

It is equipped with the IMB (Integrated Mounting Block) that'll hug your action ever so tightly. Like seriously, it is an awesome design. Oh, and did I mention the color is super snipery, sure to blend in well at your local PRS match! The color on this thing is off the hook, if you like to look a little flashy! If you don't, I'm sure your favorite Cerakote boyyyy can hook it up. Will ship with a couple spacers (if I can find them in my 'extra junk' drawer).

Without further ado:

RX1_2889.jpg

RX1_2887.jpg

RX1_2890.jpg

RX1_2885.jpg

PRICE: $950 shipped/insured CONUS. $1100 if you want the Harris/pic adapter too.

TERMS: First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. This will trump all pending offers via PM.

PAYMENT: Pretty much anything. CC adds 3%.

Any questions? Shoot.

Reactions: kevinsachs
You don’t happen to have another one of these laying around do you 😍

Reactions: reximus