• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD. Knight Vision Universal Bridge, Blue screw discount

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
###### Sold ######

All,

Knight Vision Universal Bridge. I bought it thinking I'd like it more than my D14. It is not for me. When I was messing with it a little blue screw snapped off in the tapped hole that is used as a holding place for that screw. I contacted Knight's and they sent me a replacement screw which is include. The last pic shows were the screw snapped. I was able to get it out, but I'm not putting the new screw back into that hole again. I think the threads are screwed up. other than this issue, It looks absolutely new, because it is. I paid $779.00 from UNV. I have the receipt. Yours for $650.00 shipped. Payment via PP F&F, or you must add4% to cover the fees charged for Good and service. Absolutely NO MENTION in the notes section of PP!!! First to post gets it, just keeps it simple. Possible partial trade for a surefire m300 V with remote tailcap and the TIR lens in black.

RwDlTFA.jpg

H0KXqM7.jpg

Bd4PaWH.jpg

6EO4L8B.jpg

fzXXZ12.jpg

Last edited: