• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD- Knight's Armament KAC SR-30 Mod 2 CQB 9.5" .300 BLK 32310 MLOK Upper - $3199 shipped

LR-Enthusiast

Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2017
I am selling my like new condition, Factory Knights Armament SR-30 Mod 2 CQB 9.5" .300 BLK MLOK complete upper.
The SR-30 is rare and officially discontinued by Knight's per Reed Knight's Facebook post and the Knight's industry page.

It's as I received it from KAC. I put 20 rounds through it and put it back in the safe. It has a few normal marks as received from KAC (rear sight marks on the upper, small imperfection on the lower right of the upper, and a few other minor imperfections). Even new KAC's generally have some marks and this is no different.

It includes the complete SR-30 upper with KAC BCG and KAC CH, the KAC front and rear iron sights, and the special KAC buffer.

You must legally be allowed to own this upper and must know and abide by all laws. I will not ship to New York, Alaska, Hawaii, DC, Chicago, Massachusetts or anywhere else it is not legal to own or that require special accommodations to purchase. Shipping to Alaska is more, please contact for quote.

USPS Money Order, Zelle, or bank wire transfer only. I don't take PayPal, Venmo or Credit Card so please say you'll take it if you're unwilling to send a USPS Money Order, Zelle, or bank wire. Thank you.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    853 KB · Views: 158
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg