• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD!!!! Knights Armament SR25 (NEW) $5050 shipped

RSR

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2003
Carlsbad, NM
SOLD!!!! lKnights Armament SR25 $5050 shipped (new) ...firm on price, no trades, no paypal, postal money order, thanks!
IMG_3993.jpg
IMG_3994.jpg
IMG_3989.jpg
IMG_3990.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I am always willing to learn. I never played with a KA SR25, so perhaps I am ignorant of the mystique around them. I see the Seals chose them, so they are battle tested. (I left the Army when the M60 machine gun was still around).

I just built my first Defiance/Bartlien rifle, so I now understand the "feel" of something special.

I guess I was just wondering why the name commands such a high price, and what real value was. I guess the "rotating bolt" design?

My RF85 Anderson has never had a single issue, and shoots lights out. I thought that was what its all about, but if folks are willing to plop down 5K for a 7.62, who am I to judge. God bless.