• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Kreiger Rem700 223~Trued~TimneyCE~HS Precision~PTG AICS~PVA

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    I have for sale a completely done up Remington 700 223 bolt gun. I posted this in its OEM factory Rem700 1:9 config a few months back and it wasnt selling so I decided to do it up and re-post it since I had a blank laying around and some time.

The gun in its OEM factory config was my 9yr old sons bolt gun I put together for him a year ago but he only shot it 2x. He, like me, isnt comfortable behind a traditional stock. So I got him a Bighorn Origin with a Mullerworks 223match chamber and put it in an XLR Envy for him. No need for this rifle anymore. The action itself has less than 500rd on it. I function tested this rifle with the new barrel before painting. Just put some 77smk load I had for another rifle for it on some steel at 300yd and had no problem grouping them nicely. I have done zero load workup or 100yd grouping. This config winfe being true and the new Kreiger installed has 25rd through it as it sits right now.

Remington 700 223 Action
    Lugs checked and receiver face trued by PVA
    Threads are untouched so RemAge can be used
    Bolt handle threaded by Keystone Accuracy
    Bighorn Tactical Bolt Knob installed
    24" Kreiger 1:7 Chambered in 223 Wylde by PVA
    RemAge tenon threads cut by PVA
    Barrel is 1.07" straight taper
    Muzzle Threaded 5/8-24
    Bighorn 12 Point RemAge barrel nut
    Tactical Solutions 0.25" Thick Aftermarket Recoil Lug (not pinned)
    NightForce 20moa scope base
    Timney Calvin Elite Trigger @ 14oz
    PVA JetBlast QD Rugged Self Timing Muzzle brake. (For attaching Rugged Suppressor)
    HS Precision Stock ordered from HS Precision new with palm swell
    PTG AICS Detachable Bottom Metal cerakoted OD Green kinda blend with stock color.
    Stock was CNC inlet by LRI for the PTG Bottom Metal
    Barrel channel was opened up for proper clearance to free float the 1.07" straight taper barrel
    Barreled action Duracoated matte black
    Inside of Action and bolt body was not coated. Bolt to raceway fitment is very nice on this action. Cycles very smoothly with no slop or play. Didnt want to mess up that clearance coating inside of action or bolt

Will include 100pcs of 1x Lapua brass from the previous barrel sized and ready to load for this barrel.

SPF

Paypal Gift or add 4% or USPS MO

Last edited:
    I have for sale a completely done up Remington 700 223 bolt gun. I posted this in its OEM factory Rem700 1:9 config a few months back and it wasnt selling so I decided to do it up and re-post it since I had a blank laying around and some time.

The gun in its OEM factory config was my 9yr old sons bolt gun I put together for him a year ago but he only shot it 2x. He, like me, isnt comfortable behind a traditional stock. So I got him a Bighorn Origin with a Mullerworks 223match chamber and put it in an XLR Envy for him. No need for this rifle anymore. The action itself has less than 500rd on it. I function tested this rifle with the new barrel before painting. Just put some 77smk load I had for another rifle for it on some steel at 300yd and had no problem grouping them nicely. I have done zero load workup or 100yd grouping. This config winfe being true and the new Kreiger installed has 25rd through it as it sits right now.

Remington 700 223 Action
    Lugs checked and receiver face trued by PVA
    Threads are untouched so RemAge can be used
    Bolt handle threaded by Keystone Accuracy
    Bighorn Tactical Bolt Knob installed
    24" Kreiger 1:7 Chambered in 223 Wylde by PVA
    RemAge tenon threads cut by PVA
    Barrel is 1.07" straight taper
    Muzzle Threaded 5/8-24
    Bighorn 12 Point RemAge barrel nut
    Tactical Solutions 0.25" Thick Aftermarket Recoil Lug (not pinned)
    NightForce 20moa scope base
    Timney Calvin Elite Trigger @ 14oz
    PVA JetBlast QD Rugged Self Timing Muzzle brake. (For attaching Rugged Suppressor)
    HS Precision Stock ordered from HS Precision new with palm swell
    New Triad Tactical Stock Pack
    PTG AICS Detachable Bottom Metal cerakoted OD Green kinda blend with stock color.
    Stock was CNC inlet by LRI for the PTG Bottom Metal
    Barrel channel was opened up for proper clearance to free float the 1.07" straight taper barrel
    Barreled action Duracoated matte black
    Inside of Action and bolt body was not coated. Bolt to raceway fitment is very nice on this action. Cycles very smoothly with no slop or play. Didnt want to mess up that clearance coating inside of action or bolt

$1300 Shipped CONUS

$1200 Shipped CONUS minus PVA Jetblast QD Brake

$1100 Shipped CONUS Minus PVA Jetblast and Timney CE
    Will install an older nice SAC tuned Remington 700 trigger

Paypal Gift or add 4% or USPS MO

MAG??

For those wondering, you can run this as a switch barrel with any RemAge barrel if you wanted. Just need the right bolt. You can pull the 223 bolt and use a Rem700 308 bolt or a PTG Rem700 6.8/224V bolt.