• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KRG Bravo Chasis R700 SA inlet with ARCA rail installed WTS WTT $420 Shipped

Kinetic Moose

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2018
Margaritaville....
I have a new out of the box and bolted on the rifle then unbolted(changed my mind on the rifle) Tan Bravo chassis. I'd like to get a magnum action bravo chassis for a 300PRC build because why not???
PM with questions, paypal is fine. cant upload a pic from my Mac.. still learning....
6C92550F-8157-47BF-A08C-D0434393D341_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
I know you said questions on PM, but wanted to see if anyone else would know if you didn’t.
Can you change the inletting/bedding on these? I got a Kelby Black Bear tactical action that I wouldn’t mind putting on this until I learn what I do and don’t want out of a stock/chassis.

I know you said questions on PM, but wanted to see if anyone else would know if you didn’t.
Can you change the inletting/bedding on these? I got a Kelby Black Bear tactical action that I wouldn’t mind putting on this until I learn what I do and don’t want out of a stock/chassis.
Negative - different inlet than R700. Not aware of any chassis pre-inlet for the Kelbly Black Bear. The Atlas and Atlas Tactical are R700 clones, but not the Black Bear, Golden Bear, or any of the aluminum actions.

Bump for a solid seller though - buy with confidence.

Reactions: DerrtyMac