• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD KUIU Yukon rain set large -- Bino Harness and gators coming soon

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    This is for KUIU’s top end rain gear set. New it’s about $750 with shipping etc.

I have multiple sets and this one was only brought on 1 ELK trip. It is in perfect condition size large.

the Yukon is robust enough to use as everyday hunting jacked etc. packed with great features

Asking $425 shipped
    5C45CED6-EA28-4D1B-8DEC-1CCABF0A49FA.jpeg
    01AE404E-E06D-403C-BFA4-0B154E47EDA3.jpeg
    F6C6B6C5-2FC5-4153-8D5B-611BA3A42811.jpeg
    F6C6B6C5-2FC5-4153-8D5B-611BA3A42811.jpeg
    409423FA-5E45-4B0F-9DF3-293359CFDE70.jpeg

Last edited:
    I answered the first email that offered my asking price. I had a lot of people offering $5-$25 less. It will probably cost me $25+ to ship insured priority. I post stuff for good prices and don't really have time to go back and forth for a few bucks. To everyone after cooper_257 email, that also offered full pricethank you very much; but he was first in line with full price offer.

cooper_257 made it simple, so it is SPF to him.

I try to answer the other emails tomorrow; I hope you can understand that $5-$25 isn't going to break me, but I try to give the very best deal the first time and really appreciate those that make the transaction clean and easy. This is a smoking deal. I hope cooper_257 enjoys years out of this amazing kit.

Jim

I'm interested in the gators and bino harness. I have a pair of swaro 10x42 slc binos. If you think they will fit in there let me know.

Thank you to everyone. The stuff was a sold yesterday. Sorry for the slow response, I was out hiking while my Devon was curing.

@gonzaga the 10-42SLCs can fit in one size down from the ones I sold. The pro-bino regular fits 42s a bit better; the large I sold fits 50s perfectly. You need a bit of extra room to one hand the them in and out quickly and quite. It also fits the Swaro 56s but uncomfortably tight, even though KUIU will say it works perfectly.

I say if you want the light, keeps its shape, no frills, quite and easy, the KUIU is among the best. If you want to carry more stuff, big Binos and want ballistic toughness, the Alaskan Denali is really worth looking at. I am fan of the easy of the KUIU. BTW I could not wrap my head around the Stikka I owned.

Last edited: