• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: L3 Harris CRATOS Thermal Weapon Sight (2 of them)

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
FS: L3 Harris CRATOS Thermal New x 2

I have 6 of these purchased for use in the 1MilRt training classes. I am down sizing and selling 2 of them. I have some Hurricane Laura property damage that is still being expensive for me to cover.

These units were purchased straight from Harris L3. I can provide copy of the invoice to buyer if worried about origin.

Both units have full power laser pointer with adjustable power port. Per the attached product sheet, these units can be used as true Clip-on with low powered optics, Stand alone TWS or handheld. Both have complete manuals, factory carry case, brand new shuttered eye cover and clip-on light shield. Both have brand new remote switches. Everything included with the unit kits when I purchased them is included. Pictures attached.

LINK TO PDF for this unit: CRATOS

These units are tanks. The other 4 I am keeping have been abused by students during multiple classes and they are performing excellently.

One unit has never been mounted. Maybe has 1 hour run time by hand. Prolly less.

The other unit has been mounted and has less than 3 hours run time during one class.
20200928_100235.jpg

20200928_100315.jpg

20200928_100410.jpg

$7,100.00 for the one that has never been mounted. plus shipping actual if sold separately.

$6,900.00 for the one that has 3 hours use on it plus shipping actual if sold separately.
- - - or - -

$6,750.00 ea. if buyer takes both plus I pay shipping via UPS Next Day Air.

If interested, best contact is email or phone: [email protected] / Cell 318 729 7631

Pay with Certified funds.

Can accept VISA and MC but with 3.8% processing fee passed along on the total purchase price.

Thank you for looking.

./

Last edited: