• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Larue OBR 7.62

vt_tac

@vt_rifle
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2018
Vermont
WTS/Gauging interest on my Larue OBR 7.62 with 18" Barrel.

I bought this rifle about 6 months ago, and had some issues with feeding. Sent it back to Larue and they recently returned it with a brand new barrel and BCG, as well as internal parts (mag release, bolt catch, etc). Put 20 rounds through the new barrel with FGMM and it shoots an easy .6 MOA 5-round groupings. Looking to sell to fund another project.

Rifle is rattle-canned with one layer of OD green/brown krylon. Could strip if it was a deal breaker. But This is priced to sell, so It shouldn't be a big issue.

I have no issue keeping this for awhile, so no low-ball offers. I will take more detailed/focused photos upon request.

Rifle has been upgraded with Magpul CTR stock with larue RISR and Larue POD, and Geissele H3 Buffer.

Looking for $2650 shipped (insurance on you). Rifle only (w/ upgrades) + 1 larue 20rd, and 3 magpul 20rd magazines.

Suppressor, Bipod, Level, Scope, Rings, Modlite, Surefire Switch, Dead Air Muzzle Brake NOT INCLUDED.

Only trades I would entertain would be clip on night vision, thermal, or parts towards my next 6.5 AI build.

Attachments

• DSC06829.jpg
    DSC06829.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Reactions: Ncloud and jcam