• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold Leica PRS 5-30x56 Prb reticle 2100.00

M_R_Woodard

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2018
Tennessee
Leica PRS 5-30X56 with the prb reticle. No blemishes at all but I haven't taken it out of the rings. Less than a month old. Comes with box and everything that was in it. I accept postal money orders. 2100.00 shipped without rings.
20210628_194345.jpg
20210628_194124.jpg
20210628_194030.jpg
20210628_194036.jpg

Last edited:
Is it too heavy for you? I have a Magnus that’s quite a bit lighter and love it. But I’ve gotten rid of some great glass because of the weight.
Can I ask where you got that stock?? It’s one of my all time favs. Very sharp rig.

No, the weight doesn't bother me on this rifle. The scope is awesome with good glass and turrets but I already have a few nightforces and want standardize on them. The stock is a mcmillan that I bought new from a guy in Arizona.
Thanks, Matthew

Last edited:
How is the parallax on these scopes? I have a ATACRs and that is one of my biggest gripes is the wandering parallax

I haven't noticed any issues with the parallax but I only have about 50 rounds through it.

I haven't noticed any issues with the parallax but I only have about 50 rounds through it.
What I mean is how forgiving is it. I shoot a Tangent and from 250 - the moon I don't touch it. I'm curious if you need to fuss with it from 300-800ish. I'm wanting to replace my wife's optic with something more forgiving.

I also have a Leica I haven’t shot it a ton yet but it seems if you have the parallax set somewhere between 100 and infinity it covers everything pretty well. If you were trying to get your zero or something that you want it really sharp you’ll have to do some adjusting

From 500 to 970 I do have to adjust for the clearest picture but under the clock I could manage.